A fastener is a general term for a type of mechanical part that is used to securely join two or more parts (or components) together. It has many characteristics such as variety specifications, wide range of performance, standardization and generalization.
TSM can provide the following categories
1. Retaining ring: It is installed in the shaft groove or hole of the machine and equipment to prevent the parts on the shaft or the hole from moving left and right.
2. Pin: It is mainly used for part positioning, and some can also be used for connecting parts, fixing parts, transmitting power or locking other fasteners.
3. Nut: With internal threaded hole, the shape is generally flat hexagonal column shape, but also has a flat square column or a flat cylindrical shape. It is used with bolts, studs or machine screws to fasten the connection of two parts. It becomes a whole.
4. Washer: A type of fastener that is oblate in shape. Between the support surface of the bolt, the screw or the nut and the surface of the connecting part, it increases the contact surface area of the connected part, reduces the pressure per unit area and protects the surface of the connected part from damage; another type of elastic washer, It also acts to prevent the nut from loosening.
5. Bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread) that is to be fitted with a nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called a bolted connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, it is possible to separate the two parts, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
6. Stud: A type of fastener that has no head and only has threads on both ends. When connecting, one end must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end is passed through the part with the through hole, and then the nut is screwed, even if the two parts are fastened together as a whole. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection. It is mainly used for the case where one of the connected parts has a large thickness, requires a compact structure, or is not suitable for bolting due to frequent disassembly.
7. Screw: A type of fastener that is also composed of two parts, the head and the screw. It can be divided into three categories according to the application: machine screws, set screws and special purpose screws. The machine screw is mainly used for a tightly threaded part and a tight connection between a part with a through hole and does not require a nut fit (this type of connection is called a screw connection and is also a detachable connection; Fitted with a nut for a secure connection between two parts with through holes.) The set screw is primarily used to secure the relative position between the two parts. Special purpose screws such as eyebolts are used for lifting parts.
8. Self-tapping screws: Similar to machine screws, but the threads on the screw are dedicated self-tapping screws. It is used to fasten and connect two thin metal members to make them a whole. The components need to be made into small holes in advance. Because of the high hardness of the screws, they can be directly screwed into the holes of the components. Form a responsive internal thread. This type of connection is also a detachable connection.
Copyright © TSM Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.