TSM Technology analysis Titanium alloy application Compared with other metals, titanium in chemical, physical and mechanical properties have their own characteristics, summed up mainly in the following six performance.
1) corrosion resistance Titanium in many media is very stable, if the specific strength of titanium alloy is aerospace, aerospace titanium important basis, then the excellent corrosion resistance of titanium is the basis of the use of civilian industry. Titanium and oxygen have a lot of affinity, in the air or oxygen-containing medium, the titanium surface to produce a layer of dense, strong adhesion, inert oxide film to protect the titanium matrix is not corrosive, even if the mechanical wear will be Soon self-healing or re-regeneration, and the medium temperature below 315 ℃ when the titanium oxide film always maintain this feature, which is the national civil industry to use the basic protection of titanium.
2) density is small, the density of high-metal titanium density of 4.5g / cm3, in the same size conditions, the use of titanium equipment, about half of the steel than steel, so titanium is a light material; titanium alloy strength and steel close , Much higher than aluminum, so titanium alloy is a light high-strength metal structure materials. Because of this excellent nature, titanium alloy in aviation, aerospace, missiles, weapons and other technologies are widely used.
3) non-magnetic titanium alloy is a non-magnetic metal, in a large magnetic field will not be magnetized. This feature allows titanium alloy used in magnetron equipment, titanium ship shell can avoid the magnetic mine explosion. Titanium alloy and human tissue and blood have a good compatibility, it was adopted by the medical community, for artificial joints, pacemakers and other equipment. Another titanium equipment is also the ideal equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
4) anti-damping properties of titanium alloy by mechanical vibration, electrical vibration, compared with steel, copper, its own vibration decay time is longer. The use of this performance titanium alloy can be made tuning fork, medical ultrasonic crusher vibration components and audio speakers, such as vibration film.
5) low temperature resistance to TA7, TC4 as the representative of the low temperature titanium alloy, the strength decreases with the temperature increase, but the plastic change is not, can be -196 ~ -253 ℃ low temperature to maintain good ductility and toughness, to avoid The metal cold brittle, low temperature containers, storage tanks and other equipment ideal material.
6) Heat resistance The high temperature titanium alloy developed by solid solution strengthening α phase can be used for a long time under 600 ℃ and used for a short time at 800 ℃. When the aircraft flying speed Mach number higher than 2.7 above its engine plate, leaves, after the fuselage, guide, intake box and other components are used high-temperature titanium alloy.
Copyright © TSM Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.